My name is Angelique Michèle Berend. I was born on October 23, 1970 in Curaçao. I am a teacher by profession and I love to organize.
When I was eighteen years old, I was introduced to a kind of scavengerhunt, where you had to do assignments and collect things. On my 22nd birthday I made a scavengerhunt, where all participants were divided into groups of up to 5 people. They were given two hours with the assignment to read the whole hunt first and then decide what they wanted to do, in those two hours. A number of points were added to each assignment. So, they knew in advance exactly what they would earn in points. The exciting thing about these hunts, are the total to the final. If you are late, you get penalty points.
Here you can find:
- Scavenger hunt by car
- Scavenger hunt on foot
- School games
- Family reunion games
Scavenger hunt by car is a car rally where everyone:
- First have to read the whole hunt.
- Choose together what you want to do.
- Looking at the time what is possible and what is not.
- Run and drive.
- And arrive on time.
Scavengerhunt on foot:
- Read the whole hunt.
- Highlight what is important.
- Looking at the time.
- Is it possible to do everything?
- Start walking and try to be back on time.
School games: The games vary from a scavenger hunt on foot, quiz or a kind of panic room, that you can do, with your group in the classroom.
Type of panic room: Is a game where you have to perform several assignments to get a piece of puzzle. At the end, you ‘ll have 7 pieces of a puzzle. You have to puzzle together with your group and as a result you will get, for example, a golden egg. This is time-bound.
Quiz: as the word says.
The family reunion games: Are different assignments that you can do, together with colleagues, friends or family. You can choose from 15 different games, where you have to know or search for 25 to 50 things. These 25 or 50 things have been presented. The first 3 are games where you can taste, feel or see. The other games are recognizing flora and fauna of Curaçao and to give names of country houses, neighborhoods, places, draw flags of countries in the Caribbean and perform dances.
- The products are in English, Dutch and Papiamentu.
- Game rules and tips are with all hunts.
- The free version is a shortened version of the whole hunt.
- In the future I will put more hunts and games.
- If you are interested in a scavenger hunt by car or scavenger hunt on foot, a school game or a family reunion game specially made for you, you can ask and fill the personal quote.
If you have any questions, you can always do it at “Contact us” or write to email@example.com
Special Thanks is going to Heidi Vos- Getrouw (Pure Brain Power) who inspired me to make this website.